Friday 8 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I started smoking cigs when i was 8. I smoked a pack a day by the time i was 14. I wanted to quit by the time i was 16. I tried gum, patch, egos. Nothing worked, i couldnt stop. I started sub ohm vaping at 18 with a noisy cricket, and im 21 now with a plethora of mods, rdas, and probably a gallon total of different DIY flavorings. All the vape shop guys seem to look down on me cuz i started vaping young, and a few even outright dickishly blame "people like you" for vapings bad rap concerning...

Vaping Saved A Young Life In ME.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Jornnb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...