Monday 18 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I just caught Rossen (Rossenn Reports) on the today show interviewing a guy who is in the hospital with a pretty severe leg burn.

The guy had loose - 18650 or similar batteries in his pocket

Rossen did a fairly good job showing how dangerous the combo of loose batteries plus change is and even spoke with UL Labs.

I just wish he would have talked about how to be safe with batteries - battery precautions.

What really got me though was the guy. Look, I am glad that he will be OK and sorry...

Guy hospitalized - batteries explode - blames industry

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2ynNiFO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...