Sunday 10 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a new vape(mod) up to 90-95$. What's the best for the price? I found SMOK Devilkin...successor SMOK Alien, but I dont't know if is that the best way.
I can buy seperately the mod and atomizer, but I have to get up to 90-95 USD. I don't have problem with it. ...

So guyz, help me with it. I'll be very glad for your help. I want to for the price.. the best product which is currently on the market.
and about spirals.. I have forgotten. .. I can wind up.. np.....

Best VAPE mod for 90-95$

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JpR7PU

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...