Thursday 21 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey y’all,
I’ve been vaping MTL using a sub-ohm device for a few years now, and am looking to make a change.
My usual set-up is a either a cleito tank or a silo beast tank and a Eleaf 200w PV. I usually use .5 coils and vape at around 34 Watts with the airflow screwed down pretty tight.

Lately it’s been hard on my lungs to vape this way, and I race through juice, but when I try to go back to my old low-wattage Aspire tanks, the flavor and vapor production feel so weak.

I haven’t been...

Help me get off sub-ohming

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2K4TK5L

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...