Thursday 21 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I joined this forum a few years ago when I was starting the vaping journey, I found it very helpful and got help from users. Unfortunately, I quit vape and went back to cigs. Now I am trying to quit cigs again and do vape, I’m even trying MMJ vape and quitting smoking it. I was looking around and some of the webs I had bookmark don't exist I see a lot has changed with the batteries and parts.

I was hoping you guys could help me yet again I had an OMG VV 1 Tank Kit I don’t remember where it...

i would like some advice

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2IcAly1

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...