Sunday 10 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello. I was hoping a chemist or someone familiar with the chemistry of propylene glycol could respond to this. Could vapors be ingesting enough pg to significantly increase D-lactate concentrations leading to ailments similar to what the cats in the study experienced: depression, ataxia, encephalopathy, etc.? We must be ingesting exorbitant amounts of pg daily and I wonder if this could lead to depression, etc? I've been vaping on and off since 2011 and love it but I'm concerned with the...

Chemistry question: Could propylene glycol cause depression & other symptoms as study suggests

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Jxkwnd

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...