Friday 29 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have the Q-Box battery with a TFV9 Baby Tank according to what I read on the box it has a Baby-Q2 Core (0.4Ω dual coils) pre-installed and it also brings Baby T8 Core (0.15Ω octuple coils) whatever that means. Now my problem is so many settings I'm not sure what I need to increase/decrease. I have searched thru the forum saw some threads but I am still confused, I’ve noticed with some e-liquids things are diff with the same settings. Which makes it even more confusing. I am looking...

little help with OHM and watts

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2MBJDXk

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...