Saturday 30 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I've been using a basic 6ml cartomizer tank with 3.0 ohm single coil cartomizers on iStick 20w-ers with 18mg e-liquid (diluted w/25% vg) for 5 years. Have been perfectly happy with the vape, all these years. Good flavor, tons of clouds. But those 20w iSticks are just about obsolete and are hard to find at a reasonable price anymore (plus, I've had to toss several of them due to stripped threads).
Figured it was time I updated my equipment. Bought a 30w iStick. It runs a bit too high for...

Need help w/new Aspire Nautilus tank

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2NbTDHL

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...