Wednesday 6 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Up until yesterday I used a 100 ft Kanthal that I bought like 4 or 5 years ago. In the past few months the taste I was getting a lot of times was outright HORRIBLE and I mean making you feel sick horrible. It tasted like inhaling the smoke from a chimney.

I opened my RBA multiple times just to find out the cotton was perfectly saturated and everything was perfectly clean. The coil prior to adding cotton was always evenly lighting up and all so I just couldn't figure out what the deal was....

Kanthal goes bad ??? (Horrible burnt taste)

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2WMHnSL

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...