Wednesday 6 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Let me preface this by saying that I am new to the forums and to vaping in general, so if this seems like a stupid question to ask, bear with me.

I understand that vaping can lead to dehydration because of the propeylene glycol used in the juice. That first got me concerned that it would dry out my lungs. After looking into the subject, I saw that simply drinking enough water would counter that. But this got me thinking. Wet lung (ARDS) is a "condition in which fluid collects in the lungs'...

Vaping as ARDS "Cure"

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2B9d9lw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...