Monday 4 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I have a sister who is a MTL vaper that I need a gift for:
Budget ~$100
Vape type: MTL
Form factor: as fricken tiny and dainty as I can manage

She used to smoke an eroll, but now smokes an EVOD which is actually sort of a step up. She considers the evod too large (!) though

I’ve been looking at the bo & a bo power pcc, I’m not liking the flavor choices though and the pods are supposed to be a real pain to refill.

Another option I’ve seen is the vapresso target mini. The guy at the...

Christmas present for my sister

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jenGB2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...