Tuesday 5 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,
I am using the Joyetech Penguin AiO to vape, and about a week ago I went through 3 coils in a day, they all started to taste burned in around an hour, they were the 0.6 ohm variety, so out of frustration, I got a 0.25 ohm one and it's still working, however when I puff on it for longer than around 3-5 seconds, if I take idk a 10 second hit, I get a really dry and burned flavor. I don't know exactly why, it doesn't matter if I take slow or fast drag it always tastes burned.
I typically...

Joyetech penguin burned taste?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iXMSii

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...