Wednesday 10 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So currently im using a SMOK Alien mod with the standard baby beast tank. I like everything about it except one thing. The coils this tank uses are pretty bad. I get 5 days max out of them but usually closer to 2-3 days. I'm only putting 3-4 ml of juice through them a day at 55 watts. I've read that this is pretty typical with SMOK coils and is especially the case with the coils for the baby beast. So i'm looking to upgrade tanks to one that uses coils with a generally way better lifespan....

Looking for a new tank with good coil life.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2QGfbwS

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...