Wednesday 24 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I purchased an eleaf Ijust S two years ago, and I've had major leaking issues, I can't put it in my bag or my pocket so I only use it in my house where I keep it standing straight all the time.
Due to this problem I want to get a new device that won't have this problem. I don't really care about technichal settings because I don't understand them very well, I just want a well performing device that will not leak my ejuice when I take it outside.
I've boiled it down to two choices: the...

Vaporesso polar or Smok E priv?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2O1wfvK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...