Friday 26 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Been awhile since I been on. Life was getting to me. Simultaneous vaping and smoking getting to me. Needed a break, from everything, bad! Financial issues when I was getting ready to buy a house...and they sold it out from under me. Talk about disappointment! I quit vaping pretty much, just a hit or two every once in a great while. Started buying cigs by the carton again. :( Went on chantix, for the 3rd time! After 2 months I was still smoking a pk a day.

Last week as I was getting some...

"try a POD system"? Ya right, pfft!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2OPvDP8

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...