Friday 26 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I’m 26 and one of the main reasons I’m trying to quit smoking is the effects it has on my skin. Sure, it comes with aging but I’ve seen way too many pictures of smoker/non-smoker identical twins to know for sure that smoking is making it worse. My nasolabial folds are deepening, I have visibly more wrinkles on the hand I use to smoke, besides the effects it has on my entire body’s skin which is caused by inhaling the smoke.

What type of vaping technique, drip tip size or any other element...

Which drip tip and vaping technique is less likely to cause smoker lines/nasolabial folds?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2AukAlO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...