Monday 15 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

FYI- I am not employeed by any vape company nor am I receiving any compensation for sharing my experiences.

If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize Mods. I am new to posting and read the rules and I don’t think I’m violating any.

I am not saying MyVpro is the best site to purchase vape gear but, I had a great customer service experience I wanted to share due to my recent and multiple horrorible experiences with other vendors. I have been getting burned lately. It seems since about Jan...

Bad recent Customer service experiences and my Great Experience with MyVpro

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2wn2wXh

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...