Monday 22 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

This is really addicting!
As mentioned in a previous post I just recently came back in the vaping scene.
I got a bunch of new toys to vape on and I am always looking for something cool to play with!
I recently went into a vape shop and saw some really well-made mods! got my itch going again! The mod that I was holding was the Uwell Nunchuku or something, damn it was nice!

So here is what I am looking for a super premium, heavy duty mod!

Here is what I currently have and "how" I am using...

I need help... On the hunt for another device!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2J9PYZg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...