Sunday 14 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

It works well for me, when vaping just wouldn't. Tried it all, sub ohm the lot, since 2009. IQOS has me smoke free now 100%

I'll write about it impartially and with the full admission it is only my own subjective experience and that if you enjoy vaping I advise you to stick with it and not try IQOS, as although I feel healthier, we just do not know yet.

I've been on here since about 2009, so can be trusted I'm not a PMI shill etc. Some might remember me, some not. You can check my...

Am I allowed to write about my (positive) IQOS experience?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2wsltIU

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...