Monday 29 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everyone...

I couldn't really find any post on this topic, so I figured I would throw it out there.

I have have recently made a purchase from IMR Batteries. I am upgrading some of my batteries and got some 21700 for my Karma mech and my Pulse X when it comes out. I have been using 20700 and wanted the extra Amps and mAhs.

So here is the question, how low can you build on some of the batteries below. I have researched using Steam-Engine and read all I could on these batteries from...

How low can you build on these batteries? 20S, 30T, and Efest 20700

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Coqvvw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...