Monday 22 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I do wonder whether a lot of new vapers, or even long term vapers, can continue to vape, "and stay off the smokes", if the way they vape simply doesn't work.

Ever since i started if i didn't get satisfaction i'd have another draw. It didn't take me long to develop my vaping routine of two draws. Unlike smoking, where i'd take a "single" puff, vaping doesn't really cut it with one puff. I could try that right now................................Nothing !!!. It's just like a brief breath of...

HANGING BY A THREAD ?.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2ywxY7n

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...