Wednesday 31 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello, pardon me, I'm new on here.

So; I have a old beat up RX3 gen 3 that I have at the moment, and I'm thinking of upgrading to something newer. I'd prefer a 2 battery mod, 18650 or 20700. I don't mind blocky shapes at all, and durability is something I care for. At the moment I'm thinking of the voopoo drag 2, or the aegis legend by geekvape. Any suggestions will do, and personal experiences with these mods, or the ones you suggest, are greatly appreciated. And I have a 24mm drop RDA,...

Suggestions on new mod

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2EQEoUx

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...