Tuesday 30 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Even though we don't always like to admit it there's always that one vape purchase we regret, maybe many! Then there's that one that either blew away our expectations or turned out to be exactly as advertised and is the best purchase you made.
My regret buy: Vapecige VTbox dna250C, I'm actually selling this. No offense to anyone that owns it, the chip meets every expectation, it's the tacky design I regret.

My best: Paranormal 250C, just ordered from Toronto

Waiting to hear yours! You...

What is your 1 regret buy and your best?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2zhiVhD

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...