Tuesday 9 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Good lord, I washed and waxed my car today to get ready for the upcoming snow in Michigan. Things were going just fine until I got to the windows. I cannot believe what a chore it was to get the vape residue off the inside. It took me literally over an hour to get the glass streak-free.

I used alcohol on a t-shirt first, to cut the film, and that left a mess. I moved on to vinegar and water with a microfiber towel, which just left a smeary goo with tiny (micro) fibers embedded in it. The...

I will NEVER vape in my car again (probably...maybe)

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2pJuZnp

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...