Saturday 13 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have two batteries that have nicks in the wrappers. The one ecig store near me doesn't rewrap them or sell wrappers.
Are some wrappers better than others? If I'm going to attempt this I want to do it right. Is there some recognized method to do this so I don't mess it up? I know I need a hair dryer which I think I have and a Wrapper and battery and that's all I know about rewrapping. Should I admit I'm just too ignorant to do this and buy two new batteries? I have a feeling I'm making this...

Rewrapping batteries

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PxsUGc

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...