Wednesday 24 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi Guys,

I found someone that is making me stab doors custom made. I get to pick the dyes and he's cutting out the doors, a button, drip tip, and beauty ring. Included is also an engraving.

I tried making a couple designs but i'm not sure how I feel about them.

Can I get your thoughts on which one you like better or if you have ideas?

These are not the colours i'll be getting, but they're there to give an idea what it would look like.

These are just quick drafts. Once I decide what...

Need some feedback on engraving

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2RdAzd9

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...