Thursday 25 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So how did you exactly start vaping? A friend, maybe walked into a vape shop? And how did you choose your vaping style(ie, mtl, dtl, nic juice) and devise? Personally , my sister tried vaping (cig a like) and was successful, and although i bought one, wasnt very successful. about 6 months later was doing a job and the customers were vapors, but they were using mech mods & cartos , which really appealed to me!! I then bought a similiar set up and never smoked again. All my purchases were...

How did you start?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2O7DNNo

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...