Thursday 18 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi All,

If this is in the wrong forum, my apologies.

I started vaping around 7-8 years ago as a means to quit smoking. It did great. I went from being a non filtered cigarette full time smoker, to not having one in 7-8 years.

I learned what Mods I liked. Learned to make my own coils. Learned to make my own juices. From there I was set, and kinda stopped posting and reading. I was just “vaping”.

Years back there were studies done to prove vaping was bad, but most were refuted really...

Old Timer. looking for info.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PHyZjq

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...