Friday 19 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I've been happily squonking away with my Aleader Bhive dual coil squonker. I changed the cotton and battery last night. I wet the cotton pretty well. But when I press on the bottle I feel resistance. I got a dry hit last night and when I checked the cotton was bone dry even tho I regularly pressed on the bottle the same way I did when it was working.
I took the bottle out and when I pressed it the liquid came out fine. The only other thing I did was change out the coils because they were...

My bottom feeding rda isn't bottom feeding

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2QW79jC

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...