Monday 29 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

In the short time time since I joined this forum I've really enjoyed the share of knowledge from a lot of knowledgeable vapers and although I'm sure this has been previously discussed somewhere here, I'm interested in hearing different opinions on nicotine.

For me personally, since I started vaping I've found that the "urge" for nicotine has diminished significantly. Before, if I went a certain amount of time without a cigarette, I'd be moody and anxious to have that next cigarette. Now if...

Is nicotine really that addictive?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qfihwX

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...