Tuesday 9 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello I just recently started vaping and am concerned with all research ive done over the last couple of weeks. It has been too mich information and not enough experience. I just want to make sure that what I am using is safe for me and wont short or blow up.
I have ordered the
Voopoo Drag 157 w
UWELL CROWN III tank w/ .5 ss coils
2x LG HG2 18650 3000 mAh batteries
I planned on running it at 75w and under 4 volts.
As i wait for my mod to arrive i have been surfing and seen that the drag...

New Vaper looking for help

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2OIrYSv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...