Thursday 11 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

6 years ago I switched to vaping after 11 years of cigs. For several reasons, I have decided it is now time to finally quit it all. I have successfully gotten my nic level down to 3mg, and honestly don't think I will struggle TOO much with the drop down to 0mg. My issue though, is the ritualistic hand to mouth motion. I am a chain vaper....I mean, I vape ALL day. There are very few times throughout the day that I set it down. After all these years of smoking and vaping, I have a very...

Help Quitting - Tips For Hand To Mouth Addiction

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2OStQb5

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...