Friday 19 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

For 5 years I have been using the cloupor mini box mod that uses a single 18650 battery. Alas my mighty box mod is showing its years and needs replacement. I would like a mod that has as a minimum the following features, most important first:
1) adjustable 510 pin (not spring loaded)
2) Uses a single 18650 battery
3) LED screen
4) Variable voltage/wattage
5) Important safeguards overtemp, fire button depressed too long etc.
All the other things that fall under cosmetics I really don’t...

Help! Need to get new mod with adjustable 510 pin.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2RVIptn

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...