Saturday 27 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Went away with my whole family for the weekend for my grandmothers birthday. I pulled my vape out and my cousin asked what it was, so I told her. Then my aunt , and grandmother proceeded to say “ oh vaping is no better for you than smoking cigarettes do you think it’s safer or better for you cause it’s not“ “ it doesn’t help you quit smoking “ . Just makes me mad how misinformed people are because of the bulls*** they see on cnn and Facebook or tv. It’s getting kind or ridiculous. Sad to see...

Some people need to learn more about vaping...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2O8t7y9

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...