Wednesday 31 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have a serious concern here. I finally caved in and upgraded my newest Legend that I ordered directly from Geekvape 6 weeks ago. The main reason I did the upgrade was the battery life improvement. After the upgrade, I was impressed that for the entire rest of the day (upgraded early in the am) I had only used half of my batteries when before I would've had to change them. I took the batteries out with them still showing 50% on the Legend and put them in my Nitecore charger. I was very...

Aegis Legend is lying to me

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PvUC9G

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...