Thursday 11 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys, so I recently bought a pair of Sony VTC5A's and also a pair of Hohm Life batteries - Sony's for a VGOD Pro Mech 2 and Hohm Life's for the SMOK Species Kit. But when I bought the Species kit, the vendors were kind enough to throw in some new Samsung 25R's. That's cool and all but that leaves me with a spare pair of batteries and I'm wondering at which voltage should I leave them charged. I'm planning on storing the 25R's for now but I went ahead and charged them up to 4.0V as they...

What voltage to store batteries?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2QKxpNV

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...