Saturday 27 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,

I have been into vaping for 1 year now.
I have owned two iJust S's, a smok fit,
And now owning a SMOK Alien 220W kit with the
Geekvape Zeus dual RTA & an iJust with the DROP RDA, both
Running dual Alien claptons @ 0.21ohms.
This has been the dream setup I had been wishing for.

I have always liked the mech look, the small form factor
And also the huge vapor output.
So to get a similar experience, that's why I went for the iJust S + drop RDA,
but the power output is less than...

Building a mech mod? Thoughts?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qe51IT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...