Tuesday 20 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I know there are temp fixes like squeezing your pod and flipping it upside down, but those are temporary fixes for like 2-3 hits. I just got back into vaping (again lol) and I really like the smok infinix design and size. I think I can finally quit smoking cigarettes with this mod, but all my pods keep on getting burnt. Im on my 4th pod already in 2 weeks.

Could it be the thickness/thiness of the juice? I'm using the "daze salt series 50mg" and it doesnt show me the pg/vg ratio but just by...

Does anyone know why the smok infinix pods get burnt so easily?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2QdjAee

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...