Sunday 11 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

This might seem like a silly question since I've been vaping for 3 years. But this is the first time I have used the exact same tank, the exact same coil, and the exact same wattage, and exact same juice on two different mods and I am getting a completely different vape.

Messed with the air flows on both and have them pretty much the same, which is where I like it. But I'm getting different vapes from each. The one has much more flavor and smoother overall, the other has a bit of a weird...

Does the mod affect the type/quality of the vape when using the same tank on a different mod?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JVVXBu

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...