Sunday 11 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey y'all. So, I'm a newbie in the world of vaping and even though I did manage to quit the stinkies after a 25 year 1,5 pad habit relatively quickly, I'm smoking again due to not feeling well (whether it's the nic, PG, VG or something else is something I'm still testing).

I've changed equipment a couple of times, experimented with a few different coils and different juice strength and PG/VG percentages, but my question is: does anyone chain vape AND gets a throat hit but DOESN'T get too...

Getting a throat hit and chain vaping

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2T2ZXEk

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...