Sunday 11 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi,
I have been vaping for 7 years now and from day one I have always been with V2, and have always used their PG Platinum Menthol 18 which I really like. Beginning of November they closed down with no warning, just an email. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with them? I have their V2 Long Batteries about 6 of them, I have prefilled cartridges of same menthol and then I have the blanks that I used to fill. Then I purchased the V2 Pro Series 3 as a bigger battery to last longer and the...

Newbie Here and needing some advice

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qI9GD8

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...