Wednesday 7 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Had my first reg scheduled DR appt since I quit smoking. Told the nurse during the pre about it and she was thrilled, until she found out I did it vaping. Well she said it is just as bad as smoking cigarettes. I was aghast. I started to challenge her but she said you can read 'anything' on the internet so don't believe that. :O

OK so went on to the Doc. General chat and he said I see you still smoke. Nope I said I quit. He said you 'vape', same thing. Both will kill you and cause heart...

Today I learned the letter F and that VAPING KILLS

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2yXO3mZ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...