Thursday 22 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

5 year cigarette free.
It took my sister in law almost a year to talk me into trying e-cigs.
I finally listened and drove with my husband almost an hour to a vapor shop to buy our first kits.
Came home with our kits(kr808's) and one for my Mom and we were all off to the races! We all quit together and never looked back.

Husband has stopped all together some time ago, and Mom and I are still using 4mg.
Started at 18mg and worked our way down slowly, haven't tried to go any lower.

So I am...

Pecan pie and thankful.....

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2POBB3n

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...