Wednesday 14 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys, once again with some discussion topic.

I recently bought a Reload RTA (beautiful RTA I must say, amazing flavor and vapor production IMO), but after a couple rewicks I just seem to keep getting dry hits after 5-6 pulls with around 10 second intervals to let juice flow.

I fluff the ends and make them a bit thin just as the reviewers say and tuck the cotton in real smooth, not tight but not too loose.

But I found that by opening the top fill I get bubbling -sort of like a burp-...

Vaccum on Reload RTA

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qMu71G

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...