Friday 16 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm very interested in knowing how others build on the Berserker 24mm to give me ideas on how I can build on it myself. What gauge wire, material of the wire, mm of the inside diameter, how many wraps and wattage. Do you wrap the wire around the screw to the back or not, how high do you make the coil above the deck etc. So far I have been using 28g kanthal and been making my coils 3mm contact. I tried 6 wraps and also 8 wraps at 12w (I use 24mg juice, 50/50). When I did the 6 wrap I...

Building on the Berserker 24mm

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Pwou6P

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...