Thursday 15 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

A few months ago I was pretty ill. My dad was here and I asked if he could go to the vape shop and buy me some batteries. He agreed. He doesn't know much about batteries and he came back with these "CONFLICT" batteries. The wrap labels the batteries at 40A 3000 mAh.

I got pretty upset. I looked up the specs of those batteries and found a listing from Mooch, He states, "This Conflict cell is a rewrap with a ridiculously exaggerated current rating. The capacity rating is exaggerated too. It...

Are vape shops partially responsible for selling safe batteries?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PWXInv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...