Thursday 15 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have been vaping for about ten years now. I recently bought an old school style atomizer(Genesis). It brought back a lot of memories. I went through my old vape pile that was out in a shed. I found my old Reo Grand Mini mech sqounker(2011). Lately, I have been digging into the past. I think it would be cool to have a dedicated thread to vaping history. I am asking if the mods/admins would be interested in something like this. If so, how do we go about it?

Just some random pictures of...

Timeline of vaping history and some old school things

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2zVgj9q

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...