Sunday 25 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm pretty upset and I'll try to make this as short as possible.

I've been vaping for about three years and strangely I only vape one juice. It's called Jungle Juice and it's a house juice from my local shop. A few months ago the owner who was really awesome to me and always had my juice ready sold the shop to a guy I had become friends with who worked there a couple days a week. We aren't like best friends, but we hang out at the shop a lot and we have that rapport where we talk like good...

So this really sucks.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Sd4v9P

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...