Sunday 11 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So as I said in some old posts of mine,

I currently use the kangertech toptank mini platinum sub ohm mod.

And for the last like 3-4 months my tanks have been leaking from the airholes. Someone did reply with a detailed guide as to fixes, and which I tried them all, and it has not made any difference. So I am starting to think that the tanks themselves must just be faulty.

So my question is please can you help me find a new sub ohm mod please? And link me to the site that is cheap and fast...

Need Help Please? Need a new sub ohm mod?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PrEKpG

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...