Saturday 10 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey all, last week I decided that I wanted another rta aside from my mtl ones for dl. But unlike the way I used to vape with the fatter coils, lower ohms and massive clouds, I was looking for an rta that I can have about a .6 ohm build with flat wire - 28g at a comfortable 25w and higher level nic.

So I did a quick online search for the top rta's on the market now and came across the dead rabbit rta. I thought I can use flat wire with it even though most use clapton coils for it so I...

Bought the wrong rta, need some help please

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PSRTHs

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...